This is a blended online and classroom training course which will you will learn about correct manual handling practices in the workplace and recognise the importance of back care 7 units and Units 1–6 are covered online. Unit 7 will focus on the practical demonstrations and assessment and will be delivered in the classroom by an experienced manual handling instructor.
Please note: you will have access to the course for 7 days from the date of purchase. After this you must schedule a day to complete the practical manual handling component. You can contact us at 053 92 40878.
Manual Handling Course presented by Wright Safety Services
At the end of the course students will be have the skills to:
- Identify and be aware of relevant manual handling legislation in Ireland
- Outline Risk Assessment and TILE
- Recognise Anatomy and Ergonomic in relation to manual handling
- Outline the benefits Posture and Exercise in the workplace
- Describe Key Considerations when Lifting